- Bionic Bird is both a masterpiece of French design and a drone in a class of its own with a unique flying experience.
Bionic Bird Smart Phone Controlled
Take to the skies with the XTIM Bionic Bird Drone. This ready-to-fly drone flies at up to 12 mph and uses your Bluetooth 4.0-enabled Android or iOS device as its controller. It weighs just three ounces and has a 328' range. The Bionic Bird can fly for up to eight minutes on a single charge of its battery, which replenishes in approximately twelve minutes when connected to the Egg, a convenient portable charging station that holds up to twelve flights' worth of power.
- Pilot Bionic Bird with the intuitive and ultra-sensitive Flying App using your smartphone or tablet and fly with a range of more than 100 metres.
- Discover the new generation of drones that everyone is talking about. Furtive and biomimetic, Bionic Bird is packed with patented micro-technologies.
- Treat yourself to an experience that’s as close to nature as possible. Fly beyond the clouds, glide with other birds or drive your cat crazy!
- Biomimetics is a type of engineering that takes advantage of the inventions found in nature. Discover what’s hidden inside Bionic Bird.
- Since the 1960s, millions of children have played with the elastic-band bird. We owe this success to the Van Ruymbeke family.
|System Requirements||iOS 7 and later (iPhone 4s and newer, iPod touch, iPad 3 and newer, all versions of iPad mini)
Android 4.3 and later
|Wireless Connectivity||Bluetooth 4.0|
|Range||328' (100 m)|
|Maximum Speed||12 mph (20 km/h)|
|Flight Time||Up to 8 minutes|
|Charge Time||12 minutes|
|Materials||Carbon fiber, liquid crystal polymer, self-lubricated polyacetate|
|Dimensions||Length: 3.1" (8.0 cm)
Inner Diameter: 0.8" (2.0 cm)
|Weight||0.3 oz (8.4 g)|
|Package Weight||1.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.7 x 8.2 x 2.9"|