The BOYA BY-M1 Lavalier Clip-on Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone is designed for video use and provides clear and accurate voice reproduction.
Newscaster-style design provides effective omni-directional pickup pattern. The best performance+cost value available for your complete video needs.
Unit is extremely lightweight, designed for optimum portability and comfort, and delivers some of the clearest recorded sound you can find.
The BY-M1 is not just for cameras, it is also compatible with iPhone series smartphones, audio recorders and mobile devices.
Microphone performance is much better than most built-in camera microphones: outstanding for interviews, podcasts, dictation, and much more.
This microphone is a workhorse, never get caught with mushy, muffled sound again.
Windscreen and wind muff are included for use in breezy conditions or while moving at speed.
Includes 20-foot audio cable, LR44 700-hour battery, 1/4" Jack adapter, and Tie-clip for handy mounting. The components fit inside many standard camera cases.
- Transducer type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Range: 65Hz ~ 18KHz
- Signal / Noise: 74dB SPL
- Sensitivity: -30dB +/-3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Output Impedance: 1000 Ohm or less
- Output Connection: 3.5mm (1/8") 4-pole gold plug
- Battery Type: LR44
- Dimension: Microphone :18.00mmH x 8.30mmW x 8.30mm
- Audio Cable: 20.00ft (6.00m)
- Weight: Microphone : 2.50g Power Module: 18.00g
What's in the box?
- 1 * BY-M1 Microphone
- 1 * Lapel Clip
- 1 * Foam Windscreen
- 1 * 1/4"(6.5mm) Jack adapter
- 1 * User Manual (English)
- 1* LR44 Battery (Included)
- For Smartphone:
- Switch off the microphone. Slide the ON/OFF up to OFF/Smartphone. The power is shut down.
- For DSLR, Camcorders, Audio recorders ect：
- Switch on the microphone. Slide the ON/OFF up to ON.