It’s not news that COVID-19 pandemic has changed the lifestyle of all of us. And we at Urban has taken measure to ensure the safety of our team members and our valued customers, while making sure you get your orders delivered as quickly as possible.
HOW WE ARE OPERATIONAL
As an online store, our Website, hotline, chat and email support are fully functional. Our own delivery agents and courier partners are functional except for areas that are isolated. When lockdown is in place, we will not be delivering any item after 6pm.
However, please note that our Showroom will be closed till the pandemic is under control.
- Most of our staff is currently working from home.
- Team members who are working on arranging deliveries are provided with PPE such as hand sanitizer, masks and gloves.
- In the office, we make sure we keep a social distance and use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Your Packages and boxes are sanitized before dispatching.
It's of paramount importance that we try to contain COVID-19 as soon as possible, and we recommend regularly keeping updated with information provided by your doctors, government officials and WHO. Below is a video that provides some basic information you need to know, on how to stay safe.
With your safety in mind, we have made a few changes to our policies during the pandemic.
1. Cash on delivery will be limited. (Depending on the level Covid-19 community spread in the country, cash on delivery option will be disabled)
2. Fashion items cannot be returned.
3. Given the unforeseen nature of lockdowns, some orders may get delayed, in which case we will inform you well in advance.