- Features including Ambient Noise Cancellation and Ambient sound require a Bluetooth connection to a compatible device. Advanced settings such as Ambient Noise Levels available only on Android devices running Android 7.0 or higher and 1.5GB RAM or above. Advanced features enabled through the Galaxy Wearable app on Android, available through the Google Play Store.
- Voice Detection available only on Android devices running Android 7.0 or higher and 1.5GB RAM or above. Bluetooth connection required. Feature enabled through the Galaxy Wearable app on Android, available through the Google Play Store.
- 360 Audio and Dolby Head Tracking™ support may vary depending on app and content.
- Rated to IPX7 for submersion in up to 1 meter of freshwater for up to 30 minutes based on international standard ISO 60529. Not advised for beach or pool use. Charging case is not water-resistant. If the earbuds are damaged, they are not guaranteed to be water-resistant. If the earbuds or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly prior to handling.
- Actual battery life may vary and depend on usage conditions such as function settings, playback file type and Bluetooth signal strength.
- Playtime may vary based on settings.
- Works with Qi compatible Samsung devices (compatibility with non-Samsung Qi devices not guaranteed); speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device.
- Available colors may vary by country.
- Auto Switch feature only available on Galaxy smartphones and tablets with OneUI 3.1 or later. Certain devices and applications may not support Auto Switch. Galaxy devices must be logged in to Samsung Account to enable Auto Switch.
- Bixby service availability may vary by country, carrier and device.
- Galaxy Buds Pro must be connected to a Galaxy device with a data network or Wi-Fi connection to fully operate Bixby features; Samsung Account login also required.
- The location of the lost device found with SmartThings Find is the approximate location where the lost device's signal was detected.
- SmartThings Find application is only available on Galaxy devices with Android 8 or later.
- Some devices in China, Japan and on the Verizon network are not supported.
- Buds Together only supported on Galaxy devices running One UI 2.5 or later.
Everything we have, is 100% Original