The Router That Started It All.
Almond is a revolutionary device that brought touch to Wireless Routers for the first time in history. No PC/MAC required for setup with all setup and maintenance available from the Almond’s touchscreen interface. It’s nothing like any Router you’ve ever seen. As reviewed by the New York Times, CNBC, CNET and over 10,000 satisfied owners.
Revolutionary Touch Screen WiFi Router + Range Extender
- Almond is a revolutionary device that brings touch to Wireless Routers for the first time in history.
- For the first time users can setup & maintain their router easily from its highly intuitive touch screen.
- You can avoid the cumbersome PC/Mac based setup that is common with other routers.
- Its dual purpose -- You can use it either as a Wireless Router or a Range Extender
Range Extender (Booster/Repeater)
- If you already have an existing router but are not happy with its range, Almond can help you extend its range wirelessly!
- It is compatible with most routers from Apple, Netgear, Linksys, Cisco, Belkin, Dlink, Asus, Verizon, AT&T, etc..
Wireless N Router
- Almond can also be used as a full featured Wireless router with speeds upto 300Mbps.
- Just connect it to your Cable/DSL/Fiber modem and follow the intuitive on-screen instructions to set it up
Wireless Bridge (WiFi to Ethernet)
- You can connect your older devices (PC/TV) that only have Ethernet to a WiFi network
- Securifi takes Security very seriously. Unlike other routers, Almond is fully secure out of the Box.
- Also, each Almond ships with a unique and random name (SSID) and password set at the factory.
- Almond default SSID's 'nomap' tag prevents your router from being recorded in Google's Location Tracking Database.
- 300Mbps MIMO, 2 antennas
- 2 LAN + 1 WAN Ports
- Power Supply: 5V, 1A
- Port Forwarding, Firewall, DMZ, UPnP
- 2.4 GHz Band
- Wireless Router
- Range Extender
- Access Point
- Guest Network
- Port Forwarding
- 1 Ethernet WAN
- 1 Ethernet LAN
- Any ISP modem (Cable/DSL/Fiber/..)Any existing router in Extender ModePC, Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android