In Rich Dad Poor Dad, Rich Dad Poor Dad : What the Rich Teach That Poor and Middle Class Do Not! the #1 Personal Finance book of all time, Robert Kiyosaki shares the story of his two dad: his real father, whom he calls his ‘poor dad,’ and the father of his best friend, the man who became his mentor and his ‘rich dad.’ One man was well educated and an employee all his life, the other’s education was “street smarts” over traditional classroom education and he took the path of entrepreneurship…a road that led him to become one of the wealthiest men in Hawaii. Robert’s poor dad struggled financially all his life, and these two dads—these very different points of view of money, investing, and employment—shaped Robert’s thinking about money.
Robert has challenged and changed the way tens of millions of people, around the world, think about money and investing and he has become a global advocate for financial education and the path to financial freedom. Rich Dad Poor Dad (and the Rich Dad series it spawned) has sold over 36 million copies in English and translated editions around the world.
• explode the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
• challenge the belief that your house is an asset
• show parents why they can’t rely on the school system to teach their kids
• define, once and for all, an asset and a liability
• explain the difference between good debt and bad debt
• teach you to see the world of money from different perspectives
• discuss the shift in mindset that can put you on the road to financial freedom
Rich Dad Poor Dad is the only book you need to know about personal finance. If you have not read a single book about finance or investing, Rich Dad Poor Dad is the best book to start with. It explains everything you need to know about money, personal finance and investing.
Rich Dad Poor Dad is the #1 Personal Finance book that has ever been written. This book should be taught in every school. Rich Dad Poor Dad is a must read for any entrepreneur who plans to start their own business. This book encourages us to focus on passive income, rather than working income. It is a practical book with lot of theoretical information broken down so any amateur could understand easily.
RICH DAD, POOR DAD is a starting point for anyone looking to gain control of their financial future USA TODAY Robert Kiyosaki’s work in education is powerful, profound, and life changing. I salute his efforts and recommend him highly Anthony Robbins –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- Mass Market Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Plata Publishing; 2nd edition (April 11, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1612680194
- ISBN-13: 978-1612680194
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 2.54 x 17.78 cm