In The $100 Startup, Chris Guillebeau shows you how to lead of life of adventure, meaning and purpose – and earn a good living.
Still in his early thirties, Chris is on the verge of completing a tour of every country on earth – he’s already visited more than 175 nations – and yet he’s never held a “real job” or earned a regular paycheck. Rather, he has a special genius for turning ideas into income, and he uses what he earns both to support his life of adventure and to give back.
There are many others like Chris – those who’ve found ways to opt out of traditional employment and create the time and income to pursue what they find meaningful. Sometimes, achieving that perfect blend of passion and income doesn’t depend on shelving what you currently do. You can start small with your venture, committing little time or money, and wait to take the real plunge when you’re sure it’s successful.
You no longer need to work nine-to-five in a big company to pay the mortgage, send your kids to school and afford that yearly holiday. You can quit the rat race and start up on your own – and you don’t need an MBA or a huge investment to do it.
The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau is your manual to a new way of living. Learn how to:
– Earn a good living on your own terms, when and where you want
– Achieve that perfect blend of passion and income to make work something you love
– Take crucial insights from 50 ordinary people who started a business with $100 or less
– Spend less time working and more time living your life
- Paperback: 285 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1447286316
- ISBN-13: 978-1447286318
- Product Dimensions: 19.61 x 12.53 x 2.01 cm